Baekwoon Martial Arts Academy Kumdo Classes will allow you to gain self-discipline, increase your fitness level and sharpen your focus while learning the techniques of the sword.
Kumdo – The Korean Art of the Sword
Baekwoon Kumdo is a traditional Korean sword art which helps build great physical and mental strength. The system is very meticulous in the way it is executed which gives the student the opportunity to learn attention to detail. The execution of the cuts helps bring focus and explosive energy in a single instance allowing the student to improve concentration and relieve stress.
Baekwoon Martial Arts Academy Kumdo helps to deal with everyday life
The modern society is characterized by technology, information and globalization, has brought an abundance of amenities and luxury to many people. However, it has also brought obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and various diseases due to stresses of modern life. Baekwoon Kumdo offers a solution to these stresses. Through learning physical training, etiquette, self-control, meditation and internal breathing exercises, Kumdo practitioners learn to improve their physical and mental health.
Much more than just kicking and punching
Martial arts for teens & adults in Naperville, Illinois is the perfect fit each and every student.
Increase Your Fitness
Enjoy Our Flexible Schedule
What Our Students Are Saying
What Baekwoon Kumdo Can Do For You:
• You can deal with emergency situations or violence with self-defense training
• Increase concentration level than any other ways
• To overcome yourself, stresses and refine yourself with hard training
• Baekwoon Kumdo help students nourish their mind with obtaining patriotism, filial piety, royalty, and faithfulness
• Allows you to use your whole body to perform a variety of techniques
• Improve muscle persistency, reaction, and balancing your body
• Help build a great deal of confidence
Baekwoon Martial Arts Academy Offers An Exclusive Web Trial Offer.
This is a GIFT That Will Last a Lifetime through school, college and into the work world.